UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:46 AM
Subject: Your information request (Our reference FOI 3736) received by us on 30 December.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Following the above information request I am able to provide the following information. Unfortunately the Council is not responsible for Social Services, and therefore does not hold the information requested. Leicestershire County Council is responsible for all Social Care in Charnwood. If you would like me to transfer your request to the County Council please let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Megan Bilton
Information Officer
Strategic Support

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.