UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your request of 28 December.

I am writing to advise you that the information you requested is not held by Cambridge City Council.

This information may be held by Cambridgeshire County Council. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to

If you are not happy with the way in which your request has been dealt with please contact Andrew Limb, Head of Corporate Strategy. You may also contact the Information Commissioner if you are still not happy with the way your request has been dealt with. The Information Commissioner’s address is:

Wycliffe House

Water Lane


Cheshire SK9 5AF

Yours sincerely

Eleanor Dent

Cambridge City Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.