UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:24 PM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear David,

Thank you for your FOI request.
It is Lancashire County Council that is responsible for this in Burnley. LCC can be contacted as follows, Freedom of Information Officer Lancashire County Council PO Box 78 County Hall Preston Lancashire, PR1 8XJ

You may, if dissatisfied with the treatment of your request, ask the council to conduct a review of its decision under the council's complaints procedure. The review will be carried out by someone who has not been involved in dealing with your request for information. Please e-mail or write if you would like a review.

If, following the review, you remain dissatisfied with the council's treatment of your request then you may take your complaint to the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.

Many Thanks

Mollie Wiggin
People, Law & Regulation
Town Hall, Manchester Road
Burnley BB11 9SA
Tel: 01282 425011 x3260

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.