UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act 3142

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Further to your request below, we confirm Aylesbury Vale District Council is not responsible for Social Services in Bucks so we suggest you contact Buckinghamshire County Council to request this information. Their FOI page is

Yours sincerely,

Philip Giles
Information and Administration Officer
IT Division
Aylesbury Vale District Council
The Gateway
Gatehouse Road
HP19 8FF

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.