UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: Child abuse cases FOI

Dear David Mortimer

Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request.

Unfortunately we are unable to respond because:

This subject does not come under the remit of Ashford Borough Council. You will need to contact Kent County Council Social Services.

Please contact Kent County Council who will be able to answer your request. Their details are:

Information Resilience and Transparency Team
Kent County Council
Room 2.71, Sessions House
County Hall
Maidstone, Kent
ME14 1XQ

08458 247 247 (for enquiries only - formal requests for information must be made in writing, either by email, fax or letter)

Kind Regards

Ashford Borough Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.